Sunday, December 12, 2010

Exciting News!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I don't have any new creations to share with you today but I do have some EXCITING NEWS!  Before I post the names of the newest Pretties Girls, I want to thank EVERYONE who applied.  I can honestly say that picking the team was one of the hardest things I have EVER had to do.  There were so many talented applicants, I wish I could have picked everyone!  If you weren't picked this time around, we will be having another call later this year, so please do not hesitate to apply again!

After several delays, I can finally post the list of our newest Prettie Girls!  These lovely ladies will be joining the Paper Pretties DT starting January 1st!  We can't wait to have them aboard!  Please give them all a BIG WELCOME!
  



We will also have some guest designers joining us in 2011:

January/February - Cammy Wall and Siobhan Kline
March/April - Alaine Medio and Michele Lourenco
May/June - Deb Vandersteeg and Agnieszka Marchel
July/August - Imke Ludwig and Jennifer Cochran
September/October - Dawn Knight and Julia Dvorak
November/December - Lisa Silver


Thanks for stopping by!  Check back tomorrow for our Monday Whatnot digi release and the announcement of our new Digi Design Team!

1 comment: